Upcoming Conference: AHIP Institute and Expo
From June 19-21, 2019, Corporate Insight will attend AHIP’s Institute and Expo in Nashville, Tennessee. The three-day event will allow major health insurers, tech exhibitors and industry leaders to gather and exchange information within eight event tracks:
- Data, Analytics and Actionable Intelligence
- Prevention, Wellbeing and Population Health Improvement
- Industry Disruption and Product Innovation
- Advancing APMs and Value-Based Care Strategies
- Transforming Complex Care Delivery
- Healthcare CX Strategy and Execution
- Technology, Trends and Business Insight
- Addressing Community Needs to Achieve Whole Person Care
General sessions indicate an emphasis on empathy with community and access-based discussions about healthcare, a focus on health and food and the future of America’s healthcare system. Events include category-specific concurrent sessions, exhibitor hours and a presentation about breaking barriers with pro tennis player and activist Billie Jean King.
Corporate Insight’s Healthcare Monitor service will provide highlights from the conference and its topics in the coming weeks.